We have a number of different delivery options for the salt tablets and block salt.
LOCAL DELIVERY is available to customers who live within a 5 mile radius of the local HUB in your area. If you live close enough, you will be given the cheaper delivery rate at checkout. The website will calculate this for you when you enter your address.
ECONOMY DELIVERY is to AL, BN, BR, CM, CO, CR, CT, E, EN, GU, HA, HP, IG, IP, KT, LU, MK, N, NN, NW, NR, PE, RM, SE, SG, SL, SN, SS, SW TW, UB, W & WD postcode Area's only. This delivery service is performed by a member of the Siwa Salt Direct Team from one of our Hubs. We have Hubs in Kent, London, Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, Bedfordshire & Wiltshire. More hubs are opening soon. Economy delivery is expected within 15 working days, normally this will be a lot quicker. We state this time frame as you may live in an area that is some distance from the hub, so we have to wait until we have a number of orders for that area before despatching.
EXPRESS DELIVERY Is available to all the same postcodes listed above, but is a faster delivery service.
CLICK & COLLECT is available from our hubs. You can select the nearest hub to collect from when you check out on our website.
All of our other products are delivered either by Royal Mail or specialist courier.
FULL PALLET ORDERS are delivered by the pallet network PALLEX. You can also collect pallet orders from our facility at Felixstowe. Collections can be made between Monday and Friday 09:30 to 15:00.Please keep in mind when ordering full pallets:
- Pallets are delivered kerbside by a lorry with a tail lift to residential addresses
- The ground needs to be flat in order for safe delivery
- Delivery is to one postcode only.
- Residential premises do NOT need loading bays to receive delivery of pallets. - - Drivers will have a pump truck and can assist in getting the product to where you want it (i.e garage).
- Larger pallet deliveries to commercial addresses will be delivered kerbside and we recommend customers have access to a fork truck on the premises.
If you have an issue with the delivery or your products, please contact our customer service department where we will assist you further. Please note we are only able to offer a return and refund if there is a fault with our products.